Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CC185 So Sweet

I finally completed a challenge this week!! Woo Hoo!! I am a day late, but hey ...better late than never, right?!? Here's my take on this week's Color Challenge over at Splitcoast... Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss. I used Inkadinkado's Birthday Cupcake set that I just picked up at Michael's on Monday. I LOVE this set!! I paper pieced the cupcake wrappers, added Dazzling Diamonds on the icing, Red Glitter on the cherry and Sakura Stardust pen on top of the other cupcakes. The DP is from SU! .. Urban Garden and Bella Rose. I also added some bling from Adorn It on either side of the sentiment.



Here's a picture of our fat cat, Shadow. She loves to lay by the sliding door when the sun is pouring in. She was rolling around while I took her picture ... just like a photo shoot for America's Next Top Model!! haha!!


Thanx for visiting!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Cute card! Love that glitter. Maybe we'll have cupcakes next week!!
How come I never saw your cat? She's a riot!
LeAnne