Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Christmas in September SAS

Hello Everyone! Things are still hectic (soccer, orthodontist, school, blah, blah, blah!), so I apologize for my lack of posts.

Monday night I held my third Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack (SAS) this year. We had a blast! Several neighbors came ...including one who is building a house right next to mine (Hey, Linda!)..some friends and my Aunt Kate. I was especially happy to see her, since she lives over an hour away and we don't see each other as often as I'd like. She's awesome!!

Well, I opened a bottle of wine and put out some Hershey's Kisses and Hugs ...needless to say, we laughed all night! And stamped!! Here are two of the cards we made:

Recipe:
  • Stamps: Snow Flurries, Small Script (both retired SU!)
  • Ink: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgandy
  • Paper: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgandy, Shimmery White, Vellum CS
  • Acc: White Organdy Ribbon (retired SU!), CB Textile EF, Dimensionals










Recipe:

  • Stamps: Cute & Curly
  • Ink: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red
  • Paper: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Holiday Treasures DP
  • Acc: Choc. Chip Stain Ribbon (retired SU!), Curly Label Punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Love both Christmas cards! Your SAS sounded like alot of fun!! :) Nice job!

LeAnne said...

Well, darn, these are awesome! Love that vellum on the first one, and I am gonna have to borrow that curly punch----you're gonna need a suitcase when you come to my house!
LeAnne