Sunday, September 14, 2008

FS84 Merry Santa


I apologize for the lack of posts these past few days. Our schedule has been hectic ...soccer practice/games, DeMolay activities, family birthday parties, preparing for my next Christmas Card SAS. Whew!!

I finally squeezed in some fun stamping time and participated in the Featured Stamper Challenge over at SCS. Liz ...aka LazyLizard ... is the FS84. Check out her gallery here. She has some truly amazing work. I didn't have much time, so I had to pick a fairly simple card to case. I chose this one.

The rules are to change at least two things. I changed the following:
  1. Colors (Riding Hood Red, Shimmery White, Basic Black)
  2. Stamp Set (Hero Arts)
  3. Ribbon (Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon)
  4. Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (I used the Textile folder)
Thanx for stopping by! Have a great week!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

LOVE THIS-----Oh my goodness! This is one of the cutest images I have ever seen! I need to borrow this!
LeAnne