Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Day Uncle Wade!


Happy Labor Day Everyone!!

Long weekends are the best!! We have all been so lazy today. LOVE it!! We've gotta get our butts in gear now, though. My BIL's birthday is today and we are going to their house to celebrate. Here's the card I made to celebrate Wade's 41st!! I decorated the inside, as well. It's a shame that SU! retired the Jersey Shore DSP. It's fabulous and perfect for male cards. I think that seems to be the number one struggle for papercrafters ...male cards. Well, for me anyway!

Have a fabulous Labor Day! Until tomorrow....


What's in it?
  • Stamps: Short & Sweet, Bitty Basics (Hostess Level 1)
  • Paper: Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Jersey Shore DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Staz-On Black
  • Acc: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Hey Shawn,
All your samples so far are wonderful! Keep up the good work! When I get my computer back, I'll put in a link to your blog and wait til you see what happens!!! :D
LeAnne