Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My 1st Color Throwdown!

Sorry for the late post today. Thought I'd have more time to stamp ...no such luck. Hate when that happens!! I don't really like this card, but since it's all I had time for today here it is! I love this set, just not loving the Regal Rose with this layout/color combo. I'm gonna try again, but won't be able to post until later tonight.

If you haven't done so already, check out the Color Throwdown blog at http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2008/09/color-throwdown-9.html. One of my good friends, and my SU! Grandmother, LeAnne Pugliese is one of the CTD Girls. Hey LeAnne!! Check out her blog at http://weeinklings.blogspot.com. She's amazing!

Thanx for visiting!

What's in it?
  • Stamps: Upsy Daisy (SU!)
  • Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, WW, Urban Garden DSP
  • Ink: Old Olive, Regal Rose, Rose Red (SU! Markers)
  • Acc: 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Scotch Foam Mounting Tape

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very sweet card-what's not to like? I love this image and how you've incorporated the other colors! Thanks for playing!
xoxox
LeAnne

Wendy said...

Hey Shawn!
I just found your blog thru LeAnne and I have to say...I LOVE it!!!! Your artwork is fabulous!! This card today is simply gorgeous. The colors are so pretty!Nice job! :)

Have a great day!
Wendy