Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No Stamping ...School Pics

Hello Everyone! I don't have anything new right now, but I will post again later. I plan to work on some challenges that I've missed this past week. Frankie doesn't have soccer tonight, so I should have some time to stamp. YEAH!!!

I wanted to share some pics of the first day of school. Every year we make a sign for the kids to hold up in pictures. At first they loved it ...creating the sign, holding it up, smiling big happy smiles. Then they got "too old" and hated it. Now they realize it's pretty cool to look back at the pics and the different signs. My DD, Jackie, is 16 (almost 17!) and she made most of this sign. Ryan, my DS who is 9, drew the stick figures that are hanging off and around all the letters and the ones at the bottom that represent our family. Too cute, huh?!?



This picture shows the older kids trying to wake Ryan up before they leave. Ryan can sleep for an hour longer and was not happy to be woken up!! From left to right: Frankie (13), Ryan (9), Kyle (16 and Jackie's boyfriend), Jackie (16).






Here they are out front. It was a beautiful day, weather-wise. Of course, what *First Day of School* isn't great for Mom?!?!?! Bwaahaha!!







Here is Ryan holding the sign. He's in Fourth Grade this year!!! GULP! My baby is growing up!!! He has a man teacher for the first time and is loving it.

I've been so blessed with my kids. They are kind, thoughtful, helpful, creative people and I love them with all my heart and soul!!

Thanx for visiting! Don't forget to check back later for some cards!!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! What a great idea. Love them all!
LeAnne