Saturday, September 6, 2008

Queen Bee Tammy


This card was made for one of my closest friends, Tammy. We've known each other for 20+ years now. Her birthday was on Wednesday, but I haven't gotten together with her yet. I made her two sets of note cards, as well. I hope to post them later on today. I also hope she doesn't check my blog today and blow the surprise!! haha!

I totally, completely cased this card from Taylor at Taylored Expressions. Tammy loves bumble bees and this card was just perfect, so I figured why change it?!?! The set is PTI's Honey Bee. The crown is embossed with Detail Silver EP. Sorry for the glare. We are being hit with torrential down pours and the lighting isn't great. I took the pic under my Ott light....LOVE that thing! I got it from JoAnn.com with the 40% off coupon. I don't know how I stamped without it!!!!

If any of you have visited Taylor's blog (and who hasn't?!?), you know how amazing she is. She just started her own line of stamps, too! I believe they released yesterday. Check them out here... Stamp A Sweet Impression. They are adorable!! I can't wait to get my hands on the Trick or Sweet set. LOVE IT!!

Sorry for my lack of posts these past couple of days. My son, Frankie, is playing soccer for his middle school. He's in 8th grade this year. Where is the time going?!?! He was just moved up to Varsity and is doing great!! I'll have to post some pics when I get them loaded onto my PC. He plays the Striker position and loves it. We're very proud of him!! Go Solanco Mules!! (Yes, I said Mules. Who came up with that fabulous mascot?!?!)

Thanx for visiting!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Wow! Frankie moved up to Varsity!?
He must be awesome. I didn't realize you had this set.....I need to come to your house to see what else you've got!!!! Love that little bee!