Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SC194 and CC186

This is the first time that I attempted to combine two SCS Challenges. Not sure I was successful, but here it is. I used the sketch challenge from a few weeks ago, SC194. I tend to have difficulty with these types of sketches due to the different blocks of DSP in the background. I need to figure out an easy way to measure them so that they work together. Anyone have any tips for measuring?

Today's challenge over at SCS was CC186 Really Chocolate Breezes ...sounds yummy, huh?!? Thank God for this Frost Day DSP from SU! I would've really floundered without this great paper today.

Sorry for yet another crummy picture. I didn't have time to play until this evening, plus it's raining here AGAIN in Lancaster County. Grrr!!

What's In It....
  • Stamps: Seasonal Icons (Hostess Level 3) and Snow Swirled (sentiment)
  • Paper: Baja Breeze, Really Rust, Choc Chip, Frosty Day DSP
  • Ink: Staz-On Timber Brown
  • Acc: Punches - 1.25" Circle and Scallop Circle; Dazzling Diamonds; Choc Chip Satin Ribbon (retired); Ice Rhinestone Brad; Foam Mounting Tape

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Mmmm! Love it! I just ordered some of that other DP from the mini! Can't wait to play....love that sentiment too!
LeAnne

Wendy said...

Very pretty, Shawn! I love that designer paper and it goes great with that snowflake set! TFS

Wendy