Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Welcome to the Neighborhood!

We had some new neighbors move in a few houses down .... about 2 months ago!! {insert red face} I'm taking some homemade banana bread over to introduce myself and say, "Welcome to the neighborhood!". I figure that it's better late than never, right?!?! Hope they do, too!

I used SU!'s new Bella Rose DSP to create a "belly band" around the tray of banana bread. Then stamped the Fresh Baked Just for You from PTI's Holiday Treats set. LOVE that set!! It's great year 'round!! The card stock (CS) is Riding Hood Red, Kraft and Very Vanilla. Ink used is Staz-On Timber Brown and Riding Hood Red.

Hope to have another post later on today ...for the SCS Sketch Challenge. Check back later tonight for details.

Have a great day!! It's gorgeous here in Southeastern PA! Thanx for visiting!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a way to welcome someone to the neighborhood! I love it! I bet your banana bread is yummy! TFS

LeAnne said...

Wowza! What a great idea....I have some neighbors that just moved in up the road. I guess I oughtta do that too! (insert another red face!)
LeAnne