Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thank You Crew Kids Girl!!

As I mentioned yesterday, part of my gift to my niece Devon (her Momma, actually!) for her baptism was Thank You cards. Martine is such an awesome person and I'm so glad to have her as my SIL!! My brother, John, is a lucky, lucky man to have found her and her family!!

Back to the cards, sorry.....

Sunday morning, I was under the gun to get these thank you cards made. Yes, the morning of the baptism! Is there any other way?!?! As much as I love organization, I just work better under pressure ...always have. I have many of these Simply Scrappin' kits from SU! and never use them. Yes, I am also a hoarder. What good papercrafter isn't?!?! So, I grabbed the Crew Kids Girl kit and whipped out about 18 thank you cards in ...... 20 minutes!!! No lie!! I seriously threw these adorable cards together that fast! I was even amazed! You can bet that I'll be tearing into the rest of my kids real soon. Here's the whole group of them ....and then some of my favs by themselves.


Enjoy!



My friend/neighbor's daughter, Ali, asked me to make some invitations for her birthday sleepover. Come back tomorrow to see what I whip up!!

Thanx for visiting!!

What's In It?
  • Stamps: Cute and Curly
  • Ink: Basic Gray
  • Paper: Textured Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White (All included in the Crew Kids Girl Simply Scrappin' Kit)
  • Acc: Curly Label Punch, Lg Oval Punch, Boho Flowers Punch, Bling, Dimensionals

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

These are adorable, as always.....I, too, work better under pressure, but mine don't always come out as great as yours do! Wow!
LeAnne