Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Tip on Tuesday!

Hey there! Unfortunately, I don't have a card to share today. I have been stamping my little heart out ...but can't share just yet! My MIL commissioned me to make some Christmas Cards for her to give to co-workers and I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone!!

I do have a little tip that helps me when I'm cutting cardstock. I write the measurements of the stamp on the side of the wood block. That saves me from measuring over and over again. It's the little things that make life easier, isn't it?!?! For me it is!

It's a gorgeous fall day here in Southeastern PA! Enjoy!! Thanx for visiting!!

Oh! Frankie's soccer team won their game last night in Lebanon! WOO HOO!! Go Mules!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Shawn, that's a super tip! I'll have to remember to do that with mine!

Have a great day!
Wendy

LeAnne said...

So glad you shared this! When are you going to post that other idea??? The one with the 12x12????
LeAnne

Juanita said...

That was a great tip, why do I never think of the easy, obvious ideas?