Monday, October 13, 2008

Untraditional Baptism Card

Hello Everyone! We have been so, so busy ....soccer, work, soccer, shopping for homecoming dresses, soccer, shopping for my 20th High School Reunion, soccer, my niece's baptism, soccer...you get the picture, right!?!?! Haha!!

I decided to go with a non-conventional baptism card for Devon ...my adorable niece who was just baptized yesterday...and who is two years old. She is a little fireball!! I love gray and pink for girlie card. When I saw this wheel ("Wonderful") a few years ago in the SU! Catty, I just had to have it. I think this is one of the first times I've used it!!! GULP! I stamped it in VersaMark and clear embossed it. Love how it turned out!! I rarely make cards this size, but will have to start doing more of them. They really look neat. The textured CS makes a big difference, too!!

Part of my gift was to make the Thank You cards for my SIL, Martine. Another thing I bought and just HAD TO HAVE was the Crew Kids Girl Simply Scrappin' kit. I have about 10 or 12 of these kits and never use them. It's sinful, really!!!! Being late and under pressure (my most common scenario!), I whipped this kit out and put together about 18 cards in 20 minutes!! Amazing!! Come back tomorrow to see how cute they turned out!

Thanx for visiting!!

What's in it?
  • Stamps: Wonderful Jumbo Wheel (retired SU!)
  • Paper: Textured Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette
  • Ink: VersaMark
  • Acc: Clear EP, 5/8" Stripped Grosgrain Pink Piroutte Ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, Foam Mounting Tape

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Very cute! I am jealous, I haven't had time to stamp a daggone thing. Maybe this afternoon!
LeAnne