Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dude .... again?!?!

Edit: The "Dude" stamp actually says, "Dude That is So Cool". I stamped "Make a Wish" from a retired SU! set and used my Word Window Punch to punch it out. I then used dimensionals to pop it up over the "that is so cool" part of the sentiment. I do this all the time with this set. It allows me to customize the stamp for whatever I need!!

Hello! Yes, another DUDE card. This set (So Cool) is just perfect for teens and pre-teens! I grab it all the time when making cards for my kids' friends.

For this one, I embossed the "Dude" with Detail Black EP from Stampin' Up! I LOVE the detail EP. I also used my Creative Memories Circle Cutting System to cut the embossed "Dude" out. Love that thing, too!! The paper is from the Rock Star pack from DCWV ..at Michael's. Gotta run! Any questions, just ask!

Thanx for visiting!!

No comments: