Friday, November 14, 2008

My "Go To" Layout ...

Here we are again ... with my "go to" layout. I love, love, love this layout for quick, simple cards. The card base is 11" x 8", folded in half, to allow for the ribbon tab on the left. This is a great way to use up ribbon scraps. You know us paper crafters ....use every last bit of every last thing! haha!

My In-Laws are taking Jackie and I to New York City tomorrow for our birthdays!! Woohoo!! We are seeing a Christmas Show, going to the Wax Museum and then to my FIL's father's old neighborhood. We are so excited!! Except, of course, for the fact that we have to leave our house at 4:30AM!!! GULP!!!

Thanx so much for visiting! Hope to have some pics from NYC posted on Sunday.

What's In It?
  • Stamps: Bitty Basics (Level I Hostess Set ....LOVE THIS SET!!)
  • Paper: Kraft, WW, Close to Cocoa, Bella Rose, Retired Pretty in Pink DSP
  • Ink: Staz-On Brown
  • Acc: Pink Piroutte 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1" circle punch, MM bling, staple

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So, simple so sweet!