Friday, January 16, 2009

Bad, bad, blogger....

Yes, I know I have been horrible about posting these past couple of months. There probably isn't anyone even visiting my sad, neglected blog anymore!! Actually, one of my oldest & dearest friends mentioned that she missed seeing new posts on my blog. Thanx Liz, for giving me the kick in the behind that I needed!!!!

Here's a welcome gift that I made for our new next-door neighbors, the Kreiders. Linda Kreider is my friend (and neighbor) Jodi's Mom. Did you need to know all that? Probably not, but I seem to type like I talk ...blah, blah, blah! haha!!

Anyway, I've truly enjoyed getting to know Linda. She has come to a couple of my stamp classes and is a blast!! I baked some chocolate chip cookies, dressed them up and walked them over the day they moved in ....all nice and warm! Deee-lish!!

Come by tomorrow and I'll show you the card I made to go along with the cookies. One of my goals (notice that I didn't say "resolutions") for 2009 is to be a better blogger! Thanx for visiting!!

What's In It?
Stamps: PTI Holiday Treats
Ink: SU! Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa
Paper: SU! Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Holiday Treasures DSP
Acc: Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: