Monday, January 26, 2009

For you.....an Urban Garden

I'm so happy that Urban Garden DSP made it into the new catty!!! I LOVE this paper!! It makes quick, elegant cards so easy!! This is one that we made at my January SAS class last week. We had a blast!! Two of my friends stayed until midnight and we all had a few too many Rootbeer Floatinis. Delish!!

Hope you are all staying warm in this extreme cold! Right now it's 26 degrees in Southeastern PA!! Can I get a collective "bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!"?

Check in tomorrow for some more goodies from my SAS. Thanx for visiting!!

2 comments:

apigonfire said...

I love this paper too! This is super clean and classic!
Thanks for your super sweet comment on my blog! :)
~Kendra

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Shawn, thanks for visiting my blog and your kind words...I do appreciate you! I just got this DP and love it too. I have resisted anything with the new In Colors far too long! Nice work!

XO
Cindy