Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello! We are getting lots and lots of snow here in Southeastern PA today! Since I work from home, I say "BRING on the white stuff!!". However, it's been hard to stay focused on work with the kids home from school. So, I thought I'd take some time to post a sympathy card I made for a co-worker.

I have been asked to handle all of the card "needs" for our department at work. We have about 25 employees in our group. Usually I get to make fun birthday or congrats type cards. This time we needed a sympathy card when the grandmother of a co-worker passed away. I like to keep sympathy cards pretty simple. Just letting your friend know that you are thinking of them during their difficult time is what's important, in my opinion.

Hope everyone is snuggled up and staying warm!! One of my favorite snowman quotes is, "Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled!" Enjoy!!

Thanx for visiting!

What's In It?
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes (SU!), Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Grey
Paper: Baja Breeze, Basic Grey, WW, Urban Garden DSP
Acc: Grey Taffeta Ribbon, Curly Label punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, dimensionals

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Ohh, the color in this is so pretty. very very nice card!

apigonfire said...

this is just lovely!
~Kendra