Sunday, January 18, 2009


I'm sure you are all probably sick of Christmas cards, but I had to post this one. My MIL commissioned me to make some Christmas cards for her to give to her co-workers. She works at the Strasburg Railroad, which explains the train as the focal point for a Christmas card.

I love all of the Heidi swapp ghost shapes, but I think that the snowflakes are one of my favorites!! It's hard to see in this pic, but I added Star Dust Stickles to the snowflake.

This is a great set for masculine cards, too! It's one I'll be turning to throughout the year, I'm sure.

Thanx so much for visiting!!

What's In It:
Stamps: Happiness is a Journey
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: DCWV Glitter Stack, Whisper White
Acc: Heidi Swapp Snowflake Ghost Shape, Star Dust Stickles, Crystal Brad, Ticket Corner Punch, Paper Piercer

No comments: