Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pink and Perky...

That probably got your attention, huh!?!? heehee! Sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself. This is another card that we made in my January SAS class. This set, Puns from the Past, is one of those sets that I just "HAD to have" ...and then it sat, unused, in my stamp room for months and months. Now that I've been using it, however, I can't seem to put it down! LOVE IT!!


When mounting this stamp set, I cut the sentiments apart from the images. I mounted them on the side of the block, so I could use them separately. That way I have many more stamping options. A girl likes to have a lot of options, you know! haha!

Here's a view of the inside... the sentiment is punched with the small oval and then layered on a large oval of Chocolate Chip.
I love having the sentiment adhered to the inside, but showing through the outside....kwim? Well, thanx for stopping by!



1 comment:

~ Mama said...

I've been stamping for years and never thought to put the sentiment inside with a peek window on front. Love it, thanks for the tip!