Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome to The Ridge

Two days in a row!! Fabulous!!

Here's the card that I made to welcome our new next-door neighbors to our development, Quarry Ridge ...which we shortened to "The Ridge"....hence the name of this post. ;-) Again, more info than you needed!!

This card uses the Neighborhood jumbo wheel from Stampin' Up! I love this wheel and use it often. I like coloring just one of the houses in, like I did here. Sort of like the spotlight technique, but not quite.

I used the Dotted Lines jumbo wheel on the background. Gives it a little bit of added interest. I love the script used in the Warm Words set. It's one of those sets that I will keep forever!!

Have a great weekend and try to stay warm. Here in Southeastern PA it's Fah-Reez-Ing!!! Come on Spring!

Thanx for visiting!

No comments: