Friday, March 27, 2009

Dude.....where've you been?

Hello! Yes, I've been MIA again. My apologies!! My good friend Liz is very good at getting me back to blogging. She actually misses my posts!! Is that a good friend, or what?!?! Thanx, Liz!!

This card is perfect for a boy ...of any age! The "So Cool" stamp set from SU! is one of my favs. I can't believe they retired it.


The bottom of the card front is the "Dude" circle. You can see what I mean in the pic below....



I really like how this card turned out! The colors are great and I really like the snazzy layout. I'm sure I was inspired by the many, many hours of blurfing that I do! It's so incredible, the amount of talent out there!

Thanx for visiting! I have several posts scheduled for the next week...stay tuned!

What's In It?
Stamps: So Cool (retired), PTI Sentiment
Paper: Wild Wasabi (retired), Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, WWhite, Jersey Shore DSP (retired)
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi (retired)
Acc: Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, Lg Oval & Wide Oval Punches, MM Circle Cutter

No comments: