Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Tuesday! I'm meeting my good friend (who happens to be my boss!) for lunch today. I'm looking forward to it ..... I enjoy spending time with Leanne .... we always end up laughing half the time!! Plus, I'm nervous about my dentist appointment tomorrow morning. I have been a bad, bad girl. It's been about 4 years since I was at the dentist. GULP! There's a LOT of work to be done. My teeth have always been very straight and looked nice. However, they are very soft and tight together....which means I get cavities very easily. Fun!! Wish me luck, please!!

Anyway... on to the card, the real reason your visiting today. haha!! I made this card back in February using PTI's Boards and Beams set. LOVE this set. Of course, I love all of my PTI sets ...and the ones I don't own yet, too!! Bad thing about not posting right away....I can't remember who I made this for. Isn't that horrible?!?! When you send out about 15 or more cards a month, it gets difficult to remember who each one was for. Anyone else have that problem? I started keeping a small notebook in my stamp room, right next to the postage stamps. Whenever I mail a card, I write down the date and the person who I'm sending it to and why. For example, today I mailed a card to my Grandmother-in-Law.... so in my notebook I wrote, "3/30/09 - MomMom Betty - Birthday". I also sent a sympathy card to a co-worker....so I wrote, "3/30/09 - Jake Lamb, KCDL - Sympathy". Make sense?



















The card is pretty self-explanatory. I used a sponge dauber on the trees, after I colored in the leaves. I love how the windows look lit up. This idea came from many creations I've seen on SCS. Gotta love that site!!

Thanx for visiting! Come back soon!!

What's In It?
Stamps: PTI Boards & Beams
Paper: Naturals White, Old Olive
Ink: Staz-on Black, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel
Acc: Janome Sew Mini

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Aw, this is so nice.....I think my patience level would go w-a-a-a-y down trying to line that all up! Great job!