Monday, March 30, 2009

Masculine Martini Birthday

Happy Monday! What an oxy moron, huh?!? I've never been a fan of Mondays. Mondays and mornings ....yuck!! Ok, enough negativity....I promise.

This set, Cheers to You, is one of those sets that just seems to stay on my stamp table. I love it! It's great for girls, guys, congrats, birthdays, just for fun ...you name it!! Those are the best kind of sets. The ones you really get your money's worth out of.


This card is another case. Check out stampqueen17's card here. I love how she used the oval punch and the 1/4" punch to make an olive. The toothpick is just the perfect touch!!

I made this card for a co-worker of mine, Dan. It turns out that he does some digital papercrafting / photography work of his own. Funny how you never know so many things about the people you work with. We are both remote employees (work from home), so we don't see each other.....in fact, we've only met once. It's really neat to connect over a hobby.

Thanx for visiting today! Hope this Monday is the beginning of a great week for us all!!

What's In It?
Stamps: Cheers to You
Paper: Textured Whisper White, Real Red, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Staz-on Black, Old Olive, Real Red
Acc: Scalloped Square punch, Scallop Border punch, Sm Oval punch, 1/4" punch, Red Gingham ribbon, toothpick

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

CUTE!!! I don't like olives, but I love this!