Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thank who???

The problem with not posting cards right away....you can't always remember who you made them for. Jeez!?! If my memory is this bad at 38....look out when I hit 60!!! GULP!

Anyway, I really like how this turned out. The DSP is a Basic Grey scrap that was laying on my table. The braided trim was something we bought a few yards of at Halloween for my middle son's costume. I'll be using that stuff for years to come! haha!!

I have always liked this stamp set, Take Three. At each new catty release I would be glad that this set made it through. Then, when it finally hit the Retired List, I just had to buy it. Talk about waiting til the last minute!!

Thanx for visiting! Hope your Sunday is full of family, friends and relaxation!!

What's In It?
Stamps: Take Three (retired)
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Basic Grey DP
Ink: Markers: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust
Acc: Earth Elements buttons, trim from my sewing stash

No comments: