Saturday, April 25, 2009

At first I was afraid.... I was petrified.......

...but, I made it through my dental procedures like a big girl!! Didn't even shed a tear!! When Dr. Patti told me the remaining procedures I need and how much they would cost ...well, then I cried a little. Kidding! I waited until I got in the car. GULP!! Dental work is EXPENSIVE!!!!

Again, I digress.... onto the card...

This card was made for one of my oldest friends, Bill. We've known each other since I was in 9th grade ....which was 1984!! Feels like just yesterday?!?! He's getting married in August. We just met his bride-to-be, Emily, a few weeks ago. She is great! Also, she is brave. Why, you ask? Because she's marrying Bill. No, I'm kidding!! Because she met all of us (the old high school crowd) at Bob's 40th Birthday Party.....where we were all drinking and being rowdy! She was a champ, though!! We all really liked her and are so happy for Bill!


This is the inside of the card. The engagement ring is embossed in Silver, has Dazzling Diamonds on it and is popped up on dimensionals. Like a ding-bat, I forgot to take the picture of the inside before I wrote in the card. DUH!?! So, I photo-shopped the writing out. Sorry for the messy pic!


Well, I'm off to Frankie's soccer game this morning. Woohoo!! Have I mentioned how much I love watching my boy play SOCCER?!? Then, tonight I am meeting some girlfriends to go see "Obsessed" ...the new movie with Beyonce and Ali Larder. It looks Fabulous!! Can't wait to see it.

Have a great weekend! Thanx for visiting!!

What's In It?
Stamps: Holiday Blitz, Short & Sweeet, "Dreams really do come true." stamp by Inkadinkado
Paper: Basic Black, Brushed Silver, Shimmery White
Ink: Encore Silver, VersaMark
Acc: Detail Silver EP, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8" Circle punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, SU! Pretties flower and rhinestone brad, 5/8" Organza ribbon (delish!), stampin' dimensionals

No comments: