Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good Morning! I lived through the dentist yesterday!! They were fantastic!! The hygienist, Laurie, was awesome. Super nice and very gentle. Dr. Patty was great, too!! I have to have my gums scraped....ack! Periodontitis (sp?) runs in my family ...yay! I also have to have one tooth pulled and two crowns. However, since they were so nice (even, Karen, the receptionist was great!)....I'm not as afraid to go back.

This card was done for the CEO of my company, KC Distance Learning. Caprice was named temporary CEO awhile back and the title was recently made permanent! Woohoo! Caprice has done some great things in the short time she's been on board. Our division (Curriculum) is very greatful to have Caprice in our corner!

Trendy Trees is one of my new favs!! I used one of the tree top stamps and Versamark to create a background on the top half of the card. To tie the button, I used a very thin strip of Close to Cocoa CS. This is the first time I tried this and I love how it turned out!!


I think I mentioned before that I am responsible for sending birthday cards to everyone in our division. I also try to keep up with other events such as congrats, sympathy, wedding, baby, etc. My manager, Leanne, had a great idea to have everyone send me their signature as a .gif file. Then I can drop all the signatures into a Word doc and it looks like we all signed the card!! The cool thing about this is that we all live all over the USA. Just a nice way to build a team atmosphere ...since Happy Hour is out of the question. haha! Here is a pic of the inside....


Thanx for visiting! Have a great Thursday!!

What's In It?
Stamps: Trendy Trees, Family Phrases
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Delicate Dots SAB DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa
Acc: SU! Button, Choc Chip grosgrain, tan thread, Silver HPH, mini glue dots

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! What a neat idea.....I can see why YOU are in charge of card-sending!!! :D I am sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while, glad to see you're posting---and that you survived the DENTIST!!!
LeAnne