Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hello Everyone! It's been a few days .... I know. I'm trying to post daily, but it's so time-consuming. Wah-wah-wah, right!?

Anyway, this card was CASEd from Karen Giron's awesome card for one of Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration challenges. Check out Karen's awesome blog ... the sweetest thing. The only changes I made were to the DSP and making it a standard size card vs. a square card. I made several of them to have on hand. One of my favorite things about stamping is having a stash of cards to send out at a moments notice ....to cheer someone up, congratulate them, wish them well, etc....

I love the bright colors on the black background. It really makes them pop! Hope you're all enjoying these first few weeks of Spring. In Southeastern PA it's cold and windy. It's supposed to get down to 36 tonight!?! ENOUGH already!! I'd love, love, love a warm Easter Sunday ...kids outside playing ...adults enjoying each other's company and some quiet time inside!! haha!!

Thanx so much for visiting!!

What's In It?
Stamps: Event Full (retired hostess set)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Green Galore, So Saffron, Delicate Dots DSP
Ink: Staz-On Black, Real Red
Acc: Real Red Grosgrain, Corner-rounder punch, slot punch, Aqua Painter (for hearts), Bold Brights Buttons, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: