Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Can See Clearly Now.....

....the RAIN IS GONE!! Now you'll be singing this song all day...haha! Finally, it's sunny in southeastern PA!! Woohoo!! Go SUNSHINE!! It's very, very windy ..but I'll take it.

I just got done mowing the front yard (my son did the back) and edging all the sidewalks and flowers beds. Looks great, feels fantastic to get out and do yard work...and it smells great. I love the smell of fresh cut grass.



This card was made for our friends, the Conklin's. They got a new puppy a few weeks ago. He is a Shepadoodle....yes, part German Shepard, part Poodle. His name is Larry!!! He is too, too cute!!

The layout is from Mojo Monday Sketch #77 a few weeks back. If you ever need sketch inspiration, this is the site for you!! They post a new sketch every Monday. Check it out here.

Well, I'm off to enjoy my weekend! Hope you enjoy yours too! See you on Monday!! Thanx for visiting.

What's In It?
Stamps: Say It With Scallops
Paper: More Mustard, Choc Chip, Cool Carribean, DCWV Pet Stack
Ink: Choc Chip
Acc: Earth Elements Brads, Scallop circle punch, 1.25" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1/4" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: