Thursday, April 30, 2009

A little birdie told me......


Yesterday I was telling you about my MIL's surprise 60th birthday party. These are the invites that I made. I think this sketch is from a SCS Challenge, but can't remember for sure. Either SCS or Mojo Monday. In an case, these were made for the par*tay!

I absolutely LOVE paper piecing with this stamp set. For those of you who aren't sure what that means....paper piecing is when you stamp the image twice; once on white card stock and then again on designer paper. You cut out all or part of the image and glue it to the stamped white piece. That's how I got my little birdie to be pink with polka dots!! Cool, huh?!? Teethy It's definitely one of m favorite techniques....and this set is perfect for it!!

Don't have much time today. Shoot me an email if you need the recipe. Thanx for visiting! Post you tomorrow!!

No comments: