Friday, April 10, 2009

New 'do ... and a card.....

I just can not believe that it's already Good Friday?!?! Where is 2009 going?!?! Before we know it, it'll be Labor Day. I know, I know....shut up already!! haha!!



After visiting the dark side for a few months, I've decided to go back to blonde. Well, I'm on my way there...at the very least. One more visit to my "Main Operator" (haha....Hannah!!) and I will be even more blonde! Woohooo! Bring on the sunshine!!]




This card was CASEd from the SU! Spring-Summer 2009 Catty...page 100. I loved the Branch Out set the minute I saw it. I think the tire swing image is what got me. Funny, since I haven't even used that stamp in the set yet. My in-laws had a tire swing in their front yard when I first met them.... I was 11 yrs old at the time!! Kelly (my BFF then, now my SIL!!) and I loved to swing on that tire swing!! Except when we would forget to dump the water out after it rained...yuck!! haha!


Anyway, I used the same layout, just switched up the colors a bit and changed the sentiment. This was the first time I tried to make my sentiment "flag" pop up, like I've seen so many others do. Well, the first time isn't so great!! haha! I've done it since this card with much more success!!

Hope you all have a fantabulous, wonderful Easter!! Thanx for visiting!!


What's In It?
Stamps: Branch Out
Paper: So Saffron, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Naturals White
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Acc: Mini Library Clip, Mellow Moss tafetta ribbon, Distressing Toll on Cutter Kit (pg 189), Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Cute---ah, now I know I don't have to buy this set....I'll just come borrow yours! I love the little flag/tag/thingie!