Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Say It Ain't So!!

One of my oldest friends (in terms of length of friendship ...and now age! haha!) just turned 40! He's the first of our immediate group of friends to hit this milestone. It just sounds wrong!!! His wife, Tammy, and I became fast friends. She was the second girl into our group and I was so happy to have another female to pal around with!! Don't get me wrong, I love hanging with the guys ...probably more than the girls, since there's less drama.. but it was very nice to have another girl in the group!

We had a blast at his 40th Surprise Birthday Party! A lot of old friends came that we don't really see anymore. It was great!! Poor Bob suffered for a couple of days afterwards. You know you had a good time when you pay for it for days!! haha!!


I CASEd this card from one of my favorite papercrafters, Dawn Easton. If you haven't already done so, you MUST check out her blog Treasure Oiler Designz. She is amazing! Here's the card I CASEd. I was very, very happy with how it turned out. Dawn is an inspiration to many!!

It's another rainy, yucky day in Southeastern PA. Woohoo!! Hope you are enjoying the weather where ever you may be. Me? I'm praying for sunshine!! Thanx for visiting!!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

WOWZA! What a card! You guys make me feel so oooolllllddddd!