Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Strange beginnings.....

Well, this morning I woke up early ...before the alarm went off... this NEVER happens. The sun was streaming in my windows, I could hear the birds chirping outside. Ahhhhh, what a wonderful way to start a day. I decided to read for a little bit. Firefly Lane is a fabulous book and I'm more than half-way through. After about 15 minutes it hit me ....it's NOT Saturday...it's TUESDAY!!!!! GULP!! Embarrassed That's just wrong! Where did the idea that it was Saturday come from?!?!? Needless to say, I jumped out of bed to wake Ryan for school. Thank God my older two (Jackie & Frankie) get up and get themselves out the door!! Jeeeeezzzzz!?!?!?!

So, onto the reason you are here...the card. Painter


I made this card for my niece, Kayla. She won the Spelling Bee at her school!! She is in 5th grade and the participants were as old as 8th grade!! Isn't that amazing?! GO KAYLA!!! Bounce She is great kid and I'm proud to be her Aunt. They live a little more than an hour away, so I don't get to see her as much as I'd like. Kayla is also an avid stamper!! I'll have to post some of her work soon.

I CASEd this card from someone on SCS, but can't find it right now?! Sorry!! If it's your original creation, please let me know so I can give you credit.

Have a great Saturday....I mean TUESDAY..haha!! Thanx for visiting!!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

I see that Top Note diecut.....did you get the Big Shot??? Did we talk about this???? Where have I been? Very cute card, so is the one for your dental receptionist!