Saturday, April 18, 2009

WOW! What a unbelievably gorgeous day we had here in Lancaster County, PA!!! My middle son, Frankie, had his first soccer game of the Spring season. They were winning 3-1 for the first half...but lost 5-3 in the end. Bummer! But how exciting to be back on the sidelines hootin' and hollerin' for my boy and his teammates. I LOVE SOCCER!! Frankie is very good and enjoys it tremendously. He even enjoys me cheering them on at the top of my voice...which shocked me!!

This card was CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from Jodi Collins (aka: Kharmagirl on SCS). Check out her card here.


I changed the colors, but kept the same layout and images. I made several of these belated bday cards. How pathetic is it that I can still manage to be late for birthdays....when I have an entire room dedicated to stamping cards?!?! Crazy, I know!

Hope you all enjoyed your Saturday. Here's hoping that Sunday is just as delish!! Thanx for visiting!!

What's In It?
Stamps: Humor in High Heels
Paper: Rockabilly Specialty DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Real Red, WW, BB
Ink: Staz-On Black, Kiwi Kiss, Real Red marker
ACC: Real Red 1/2" Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon, Red Stickles, Scallop Edge punch, Paper Piercer, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Cute! I love this image with this cool DP! Too bad about the soccer game!