Friday, June 19, 2009

Hey Chickies!! Hope you are all as happy about it being FRIDAY as I am!!! Wakka Wakka


My trip to Cape May was fabulous! It's always great to get together with the whole team ...especially since we are spread all over the map and work remotely. We had a fantastic time! After dinner last night, we played Taboo. I had never played before and LOVED it! A few times I thought for sure that I would pee my pants, I was laughing so hard!! Gotta love that!!

This card was made for my cousin's daughter ... Connie... for her 13th birthday. I was really excited with how it turned out. Pre-teen and early teens are hard ages to create for, in my opinion. I think this fit the bill!



I used up some American Crafts scraps I had (the label portion was already cut off, so i don't know the name...sorry!). I also used my MM Circle Cutting tool ...LOVE that!! This was one of my first attempts working with SU!'s Sticky Cuts. These are letters that are made out of the same material as Sticky Strip. They can be a bit tricky, but were easier to work with than I expected. LOVE, love, love glitter .....who doesn't, right?!?!

Well, I guess I should catch up from my two days out of the "office". I have about one month until my actual vacation in Sea Isle City, NJ. My Mom is lucky enough to have a friend that owns a condo in Sea Isle. This is the first year I will be able to take an entire week, though. Woohoo!! Hope the weather warms up by then.

As always, your visit and comments are very much appreciated. Have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments: