Sunday, June 7, 2009

Soul ... Art .... Challenges

Hello! Sit down, this may be shocking.... I completed a sketch challenge on the SAME DAY it was posted!!!! Well, wonders never cease!

Karen Giron is one of my favorite stampers. If you haven't visited her amazing blog, check it out here. This card is for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 21.

Here's the sketch:



Here's my card:

This will be given to my son's Art Teacher, Mr. Phillips. He has been really great with Frankie this year....encouraging him and pushing him to do so much with his artwork. Mr. Phillips also runs a weekly after-school Art Club every Friday. The kids love it! My oldest, Jackie, was in Art Club when she was in 8th grade, too.

I hope to have posts all week. Stay tuned and let me know you're checking in .....I love to read your comments!!

What's In It?
Stamps: Hampton Art Stamps
Paper: Textured Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, WW, Basic Grey's Scarelet's Letter
Ink: Staz-On Black
Acc: SU! 5/16" Silver Brads, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Karen Giron said...

What a heartfelt card! I love this - all the brads and the perfect sentiment. Very nice - she'll love it!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous!!

Christie said...

I love this saying and what a cool card! Great DSP!